Comparison of hypotensive effect and prevention to progression of diabetic nephrolopathy with Olmesartan and Ca channel blocker in patient of type 2 diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil (Primary) ; Amlodipine; Azelnidipine
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Hypertension
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SORT
- 22 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 08 Nov 2012 Lead trial centre deleted as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 29 Aug 2012 New trial record