A randomised, double-blind, double-dummy, placebo and active-controlled, three-way crossover study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and efficacy of 28-day inhaled CHF 6001 DPI (1200microgrammes daily) in subjects with COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs CHF 6001 (Primary) ; Roflumilast
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01730404).