A Randomised, Double-blind, Single-centre, Controlled Trial of Low Dose Intradermal Allergen Immunotherapy in Adults with Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary) ; Histamine dihydrochloride
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PollenLITE
- 21 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 14 Mar 2013 Accrual to date is 103% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 03 Dec 2012 Integrated new source: ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.