A Non-interventional, Observational Study Evaluating Changes in Drug Load and Seizure Frequency Using Vimpat (Lacosamide) in Daily Clinical Practice in Combination Therapy With Sodium Channel Blocking Anti-epileptic Drugs (AEDs) or Non Sodium Channel Blocking AEDs
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary) ; Antiepileptic drugs
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VICTOS
- Sponsors UCB
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 11 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jul 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jul 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.