A prospective, open-labelled, randomized, multicenter phase II study to evaluate efficacy and safety of Erlotinib vs NP chemotherapy as adjuvant therapy in post radical operation NSCLC patients with EGFR19 or 21 exon mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVAN
- 18 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (2-year disease free survival rate (DFSR)) has been met, as per results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results assessing efficacy and safety presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 19 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Oct 2020.