Is it clinically effective to treat arm flexor spasticity, with Botulinum toxin – type A (BoNTA) and physiotherapy, as soon as signs of abnormal muscle activity are observed? (A phase II study)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EUBoSS
- 19 Jun 2019 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 17 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jan 2014 New source identified and integrated (10961; United Kingdom Clinical Research Network)