A Pivotal, Open-label Trial Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of the 0.5 mg Dutasteride and 0.4 mg Tamsulosin Combination Once Daily for Six Months in Patients With Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride/tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FDC114785
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Dec 2015 Trial focus has been changed from AR to TU+AR and endpoints has been added related to TU as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.