A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Antiviral Activity, and Pharmacokinetics of ABT-450 With Ritonavir (ABT-450/r) and ABT-267 in Japanese Adults With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ombitasvir (Primary) ; Paritaprevir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 25 Nov 2015 Number of treatment arms changed from 4 to 6 with separate arms for genotype 1b and 2, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2012 to Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.