BENDAMUSTINE, LENALIDOMIDE AND RITUXIMAB (R2-B) COMBINATION AS A SECOND-LINE THERAPY FOR FIRST RELAPSED-REFRACTORY MANTLE CELL LYMPHOMAS: A PHASE II STUDY
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 27 Jun 2017 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 08 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.