A Multicenter, Single Arm, Open Label Clinical Trial Evaluating Safety and Health Related Quality of Life of Aflibercept in Combination With Irinotecan/5-FU Chemotherapy (FOLFIRI) in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC) Previously Treated With an Oxaliplatin-Containing Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms AFEQT
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 03 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.