A Phase I/Ib Study for the Evaluation of SAR260301, Administered Orally in Monotherapy in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or Lymphomas, and in Combination With Vemurafenib in Patients With Unresectable / Metastatic BRAF-mutated Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 260301 (Primary) ; Vemurafenib
- Indications Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to the results published in the Cancer.
- 04 Oct 2017 Results (n=21) assessing the maximum tolerated dose, safety, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and efficacy of the selective PI3Kb inhibitor SAR260301 in patienstw with advanced solid tumors, published in the Cancer.