BrUOG 276: A Phase I/II Evaluation of ADXS11-001, Mitomycin,5-fluorouracil (5-FU) and IMRT for Anal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Axalimogene filolisbac (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Mitomycin
- Indications Anal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 25 Jan 2018 Results were presented in an Advaxis media release.
- 25 Jan 2018 According to an Advaxis media release, data from this investigator-initiated study were published in the International Journal of Radiation Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History