A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety of Combination Montelukast/Loratadine (MK-0476A) in Mexican Patients With Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Loratadine/montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2012 New trial record