A prospective, single-center, randomized study to evaluate the effect of sarpogrelate, a selective serotonin receptor antagonist, and high dose statin on the reduction of coronary spasm in the patients with variant angina
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Sarpogrelate (Primary) ; Simvastatin
- Indications Arterial occlusive disorders; Variant angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANPLAG
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 09 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 20 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.