A Randomized Controlled Trial to Investigate Whether a Strategy of Continued Versus Interrupted Novel Oral Anti-coagulant at the Time of Device Surgery, in Patients With Moderate to High Risk of Arterial Thrombo-embolic Events, Leads to a Reduction in the Incidence of Clinically Significant Hematoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Haematoma; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRUISECONTROL-2
- 12 Nov 2018 Results published in the European Heart Journal
- 26 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.