Phase-III Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating the Use of Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy +/- One Year of Everolimus in Patients with High-Risk, Hormone Receptor-Positive and HER2/neu Negative Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Exemestane; Goserelin; Goserelin; Letrozole; Leuprorelin; Leuprorelin; Tamoxifen
- Indications Early breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jun 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 3500 to 1900, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.