Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Randomized Phase 2 Study of IPH2102 as Maintenance Treatment in Elderly Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) in First Complete Remission
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lirilumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EffiKIR
- Sponsors Innate Pharma
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 22 Nov 2017 According to an Innate Pharma media release, data from this trial will be discussed at the upcoming ASH Annual Meeting 2017.
- 06 Feb 2017 Top-line results published in an Innate Pharma media release.