Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Dexmecamylamine (TC-5214) for Treatment of Overactive Bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmecamylamine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Targacept
- 01 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Targacept media release.
- 10 Feb 2014 Top-line results are expected to be reported in mid-2014, according to a Targacept media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History