Prospective Non-interventional Study to Collect Data on the Use of Avastin and Conventional Chemotherapy for the Treatment of Previously Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer in Patients greater than or equal to 70 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVAPLUS
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Oct 2016 Results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.