A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of the Safety and Efficacy of orBec (Oral Beclomethasone 17,21-Dipropionate) Administered as Monotherapy in the Treatment of Upper Gastrointestinal (GI) Symptoms Caused by GVHD in Patients With Chronic GI GVHD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal disorders; Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Soligenix
- 19 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2014 New source identified and integrated (Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center; VICCBMT1381).
- 10 Jan 2014 New source identified and integrated, ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health