Study to Evaluate the Safety & Efficacy of a Single Intrathecal Pre-Operative Administration of AYX1 Injection at Two Dose Levels Compared to Placebo in Patients Undergoing Unilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Brivoligide (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Adynxx
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Adynx media release. Patient enrolment has been completed. The company expects to evaluate study data in Q4 2013.