A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-0431D (a fixed-dose combination [FDC] of sitagliptin and simvastatin) for the Treatment of Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) with Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin/simvastatin (Primary) ; Glimepiride; Metformin; Simvastatin; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.