A multicentre randomised phase II clinical trial of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin plus Rituximab and CVP (IORCVP) versus Gemcitabine plus Rituximab and CVP (GemRCVP) for the first line treatment of patients with diffuse large B cell lymphoma who are not suitable for anthracycline containing chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Gemcitabine; Prednisolone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INCA
- 16 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2021 to 1 Sep 2021.
- 11 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.