A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of ABT-126 in the Treatment of Cognitive Deficits in Schizophrenia (CDS) in Smokers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nelonicline (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 12 Sep 2017 Results assessing efficacy and safety, published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 27 Mar 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.