Open-label, Uncontrolled, Multicenter Phase I/Ib Trial to Investigate Safety and Efficacy of BIBW 2992 and Standard Gemcitabine/Cisplatin in Chemo-naive Patients With Advanced Biliary Tract Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Biliary cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 02 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 18 Nov 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 19 to 22 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.