An Observer-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Non-typeable Haemophilus Influenzae (NTHi) Investigational Vaccine (GSK2838497A) in Current and Former Smokers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2838497A (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Apr 2016 Pooled analysis of 2 trials - NCT01657526 and NCT01678677, assessing humoral and antigen-specific T-cell immunity responses were published in the Vaccine.
- 11 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 07 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.