Everolimus as Treatment After Embolization or Chemoembolization for Liver Metastases From Digestive Endocrine Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Ethiodized oil
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Liver metastases; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVACEL
- 12 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 12 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 02 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.