A Multi-Center, Open Label, Single Arm, Multiple Dose Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of RO5072759 in Chinese Patients With CD20+ Malignant Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms GERSHWIN
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jan 2017 Results published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 29 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.