A Twelve-week, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Parallel-group, Multi-center Study of the Safety and Efficacy of ADX-N05 in the Treatment of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Subjects With Narcolepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Solriamfetol (Primary)
- Indications Narcolepsy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aerial BioPharma; Jazz Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 02 Jun 2014 Primary endpoint has been met according to a Jazz Pharmaceuticals media release (Evaluate the Clinical Global Impression-Change scores).
- 02 Jun 2014 Primary endpoint has been met according to a Jazz Pharmaceuticals media release (Evaluate the change from Baseline in the average sleep latency time (in minutes) as determined from the Maintenance of Wakefulness Test).
- 02 Jun 2014 Results published in a Jazz Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History