ARCHER 1050: A RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL, PHASE 3, EFFICACY AND SAFETY STUDY OF DACOMITINIB (PF 00299804) VERSUS GEFITINIB FOR THE FIRST LINE TREATMENT OF LOCALLY ADVANCED OR METASTATIC NON SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER IN SUBJECTS WITH EPIDERMAL GROWTH FACTOR RECEPTOR (EGFR) ACTIVATING MUTATION(S)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Dacomitinib (Primary) ; Gefitinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARCHER-1050
- Sponsors SFJ Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 29 Mar 2019 to 31 Dec 2020.
- 03 Apr 2019 According to a Pfizer media release, based on the data of this study, the European Commission has approved VIZIMPRO(dacomitinib) as monotherapy for the first-line treatment of adult patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR)-activating mutations.
- 14 Feb 2019 This trial has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History