Treat-To-Target Trial of Continuous Subcutaneous , sensor-augmented insulin-pump therapy in new-onset diabetes after transplantation (SAPT-NODAT): Efficacy and Safety of an Intensive Insulin Protocol in Renal Transplant Recipients Receiving a Tacrolimus-based Immunosuppression
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin lispro (Primary) ; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAPT-NODAT
- 04 Jan 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.