Treat-To-Target Trial of Continuous Subcutaneous , sensor-augmented insulin-pump therapy in new-onset diabetes after transplantation (SAPT-NODAT): Efficacy and Safety of an Intensive Insulin Protocol in Renal Transplant Recipients Receiving a Tacrolimus-based Immunosuppression
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin lispro (Primary) ; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAPT-NODAT
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.