Teriparatide and Risedronate in the Treatment of Patients with Severe Postmenopausal Osteoporosis: Comparative Effects on Vertebral Fractures
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Teriparatide (Primary) ; Calcium; Proton pump inhibitors; Risedronic acid; Vitamin D
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VERO
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 09 Nov 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, Primary endpoint has been met (Proportion of Participants with New Vertebral Fractures).
- 09 Nov 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, data for treatment with Forteo for 24 months was published in the The Lancet (Nov 2017).
- 09 Nov 2017 Results published in the Eli Lilly media release.