Phase IIb Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Two Dosing Regimens of AllerT in Comparison to Placebo in Adult Subjects Allergic to Birch Pollen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy-Anergis (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Tree pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Anergis
- 07 Jun 2016 Results will be presented at the 35th European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) Congress, according to an Anergis media release.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results published in an Anergis media release.
- 07 Jun 2016 Detailed results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, according to an Anergis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History