A phase II randomised trial of carfilzomib, cyclophosphamide and dexamethasone (CCD) vs cyclophosphamide, velcade and dexamethasone (CVD) for first relapse or primary refractory multiple myeloma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUK-five
- 12 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (VGPR rates at 24 weeks) has been met, according to the results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of a first final analysis of the study, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 21 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2016 to 30 Sep 2018.