A phase II randomised trial of carfilzomib, cyclophosphamide and dexamethasone (CCD) vs cyclophosphamide, velcade and dexamethasone (CVD) for first relapse or primary refractory multiple myeloma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUK-five
- 17 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 12 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (VGPR rates at 24 weeks) has been met, according to the results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of a first final analysis of the study, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology