An open, prospective, single arm study investigating efficacy and safety of human hepatitis B immunoglobulin Zutectra in liver transplanted patients - the ZEUS Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis B immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZEUS
- Sponsors Biotest AG
- 26 Jan 2019 This trial has been completed in the United Kingdom according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Apr 2015 According to a Biotest media release, the dossier for "Zutectra-early-use" which will allow earliest conversion to subcutaneous administration of Zutectra at the earliest one week after liver transplantation has been submitted to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for EU-Approval. The approval process is expected to be finalized in the fourth quarter of 2015.
- 23 Apr 2015 According to a Biotest media release, the results from this trial were presented at the 50th International Liver Congress 2015.