COMBI-AD: A Phase III Randomized Double Blind Study of Dabrafenib (GSK2118436) in COMBInation With Trametinib (GSK1120212) Versus Two Placebos in the ADjuvant Treatment of High-risk BRAF V600 Mutation-positive Melanoma After Surgical Resection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMBI-AD
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novare Pharmaceuticals; Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results exploring the association between baseline disease characteristics and RFS to identify pt subgroups likely to benefit from adjuvant treatment, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Mar 2019 Results published in the Lancet Oncology
- 01 Nov 2018 According to a Novartis media release, based on the data from this trial,Novartis receives Health Canada approval for the combination therapy of Tafinlar(dabrafenib) plus Mekinist(trametinib) for adjuvant treatment of patients with BRAF V600 mutation melanoma.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History