Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Priorix Vaccine (209762) at an End of Shelf-life Potency Compared to Merck & Co., Inc.'s Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) Vaccine When Both Are Given on a 2-dose Schedule to Healthy Children in Their 2nd Year of Life
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine-(Priorix) (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Varicella zoster virus vaccine live
- Indications Hepatitis A; Measles; Mumps; Pneumococcal infections; Rubella; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms MMR-161
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jul 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 4500 to 4548 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.