A Phase III Prospective, Multi-center, Randomised, Evaluator-blinded Study to Compare Neuromuscular Junction (NMJ) Targeted Technique for Dysport(R) Injections in Upper Limb Spasticity Post Stroke or Traumatic Brain Injury to the Technique Used in Current Clinical Practice
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NMJ
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 21 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 258 to 272 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.