A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Repeat Administration of Intravenous ETI-204 in Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Obiltoxaximab (Primary)
- Indications Anthrax
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors EluSys Therapeutics
- 14 Sep 2016 According to an Elusys Therapeutics media release, results from this study are published online at Clinical Therapeutics.
- 24 Aug 2016 Results assessing safety, immunogenicity, and pharmacokinetics of this and other four studies published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 21 Mar 2016 According to Elusys media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved ANTHIM (obiltoxaximab) Injection, the company's monoclonal antibody (mAb) anthrax antitoxin.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History