A Phase III, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Addition of MK-3102 Compared With the Addition of Glimepiride in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus With Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Omarigliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride; Insulin glargine; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.