A Phase 3b, Randomized, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multi-Center Study Comparing Immunogenicity, Safety and 1 Year Persistence of Antibodies After Either One or Two Doses of Novartis Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine, Administered to Healthy Children 2 to 10 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Sep 2015 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 29 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.