A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Renal Efficacy of Baricitinib in Patients With Diabetic Kidney Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 22 Feb 2018 Primary endpoint (Change From Baseline in Urinary Albumin/Creatinine Ratio (UACR) at Week 24 (baricitinib 4 mg daily vs Placebo)) has been met as per the results published in the Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation.
- 22 Feb 2018 Results published in the Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation
- 09 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.