A Multi-Center Study of High Dose Aldesleukin (Interleukin-2) + Vemurafenib Therapy in Patients With BRAFV600 Mutation Positive Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROCLIVITY 01
- Sponsors Prometheus Laboratories
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.