Clinical First-in-human Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of Intranodal Administration of an RNA-based Cancer Vaccine Targeting Two Tumor-associated Antigens in Patients With Advanced Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs RBL 001 (Primary) ; RBL 002 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Acronyms MERIT
- Sponsors BioNTech
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.