Effectiveness, Safety and Tolerability of Flexibly Dosed Paliperidone Palmitate in Patients With Schizophrenia Previously Unsuccessfully Treated by Oral Antipsychotics and With Acute Symptom of Schizophrenia: A 13-Week, Open-label, Single-arm, Multicenter, Prospective, Interventional Study Followed by a Naturalistic Additional 1 Year Follow up
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Xian-Janssen
- 20 Sep 2016 Results of post hoc analysis to examine subjects' preference on tablets or injection, presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 17 Dec 2015 Results of subgroup analysis published in the Pharmacopsychiatry
- 06 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.