A Phase 1/2 Study Of The Efficacy, Safety, And Pharmacokinetics Of Oral PD-0332991, A Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 4 And 6 (CDK4/6) Inhibitor, As Single Agent In Japanese Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Or In Combination With Letrozole For The First-Line Treatment Of Postmenopausal Japanese Patients With ER (+) HER2 (-) Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Letrozole
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.