A Phase 1/2 Study Of The Efficacy, Safety, And Pharmacokinetics Of Oral PD-0332991, A Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 4 And 6 (CDK4/6) Inhibitor, As Single Agent In Japanese Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Or In Combination With Letrozole For The First-Line Treatment Of Postmenopausal Japanese Patients With ER (+) HER2 (-) Advanced Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Letrozole
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Mar 2018 Results of phase II portion of a phase I/II trial (n=42; Data cut-off March 4, 2016) published in the Cancer Science.
- 22 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 26 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.