Phase I Study of the Combination of Trastuzumab Emtansine (T-DM1) and Capecitabine in HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer and HER2-Positive Locally Advanced/Metastatic Gastric Cancer Patients, Followed by a Randomized, Open-Label Phase II Study of Trastuzumab Emtansine and Capecitabine Versus Trastuzumab Emtansine Alone in HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRAXHER2
- Sponsors Roche
- 25 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jul 2017 The trial has been completed in Greece. (end date: 2017-05-31).
- 23 Jun 2017 The trial has been completed in Spain. (end date: 2017-05-31).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History